Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Fun 3 - Part 2

 
As I was typing up that last Summer Fun post, I had a weird feeling that I was leaving out some photos.  That's because I'd already started this post and never finished it.
 
The rest of those photos!
 
 
Thomas at his dorm on the Purdue campus - soooo grown up!
 
 
 
In the dorm, getting ready to leave Thomas.
 
I cried and then Thomas cried.
 
I should really not do that :)



Thomas's dorm 
 
 
 
I got back to the car, and this stinker had jumped in the driver's seat.  The odd thing was - he didn't look too out of place.  Oh they're growing up way too fast these days!!


Flowers, balloons, and a Marx Brothers DVD from Grandma Carolyn.  He was thrilled.

 
OK, that's it :)

No comments: