Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Sunday, January 31, 2021

January 2021

Happy 2021!

Since I lead the Pandemic team at work, I was eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine and I was thrilled to sign up!  I got my first round, and will get my second next week.


2021 started out on a negative note because I tripped over the wooden threshold going out to our garage and landed on concrete, breaking 3 teeth, fracturing a small bone in my hand, and causes a bunch of bruises that still aren't healed.  An awesome dentist got me fixed up right away and my hand is now healed.  What a way to start a promising new year!


Brennan moved back to his dorm on his 19th birthday, but Thomas came home the night before so we could have a proper celebration!  We went out to dinner and had a fun night celebrating Brennan.





Our podcast, RomCom Love, had a live taping!  We watched "Bridesmaids" and then recorded our latest episode.  Brittany and I had a ball and we appreciated 20+ friends for making it out to our local independent theater for a fun night!

4 of my super fun friends came dressed in Bridesmaids dresses.  It was such a great night!



Bailey turned 7!  Bailey and I are the same age for a couple of weeks (49 in people years).  We had a little photo shoot to commemorate the big day.

Too sleepy to pose any more


Remy was game



Bailey finally woke up between my meetings





I completed a virtual challenge, walking and exercising my way around the Ring of Kerry in Ireland.  Maybe I'll get to drive it in person one day soon!  




And two more photos of sweet puppies.  We don't get out much and work most of the time :)






No comments: