Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wonderlab and The Siam House

On Sunday the boys and I went to Bloomington with two other families from our church. We stopped at my least favorite restaurant, and then went on to Wonderlab, which was a lot of fun!

Here are the boys at my favorite exhibit


Church friends experimenting with the magnets


Climbing the Grape Vine - a huge hit!


Boulean exhibit - this was fun too.


The water table was a big draw for the younger kids.


Lots of reptiles and other animals.


The "frequency" exhibit that Thomas especially enjoys




After Wonderlab Brennan begged to go to the Thai restaurant that I mentioned. He barely at lunch and loves ethnic restaurants and food - but won't eat a hamburger or chicken nuggets. Go figure.

We went to the Siam House and it was delicious. Brennan had a very large Chai with cream and chose the Vegetarian Delight with tofu.


I had a wonderful Thai Tea and a dish that I cannot remember the name of! But it was delicious. Lots of vegetables in a sweet and spicy sauce, along with wide, thin noodles. Delicious!


And, David, he stayed at home and did a ton of house projects - poor guy! I did take him all of our leftover Thai food though!

We'll definitely return to Bloomington soon for Wonderlab and Siam House!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Looks like lots of fun...and I totally agree on your least favorite restaurant...me too...ugh!