Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Monday, January 31, 2011

February Goals

Last month I started tracking monthly goals instead of setting annual goals and I think it was a great idea, if I do so say. 
It helps me get focused so I'm not wasting my stay-at-home time and still am able to spend the quality time with my family that I want to. 
So, here are my February goals.  Again, maybe too many? 
Oh well!  If they don't all get completed it'll be just fine.


February Goals
Celebrate my 40th birthday!
Remodel 2 bathrooms
Work on 2 room painting projects
Finish spring cleaning the house
Hang our new kitchen curtain
800 minutes/exercise
Experiment with new photography tips

Again this month, I'll be tracking my progress on my blog side bar.

Happy February!

No comments: