Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Monday, August 6, 2012

First Day of School!

No, it's not possible, but yes, the first day is already here.
We are moving to a "balanced calendar" in our school system, which gives us more days off throughout the year, and a shorter summer.  I'm sure we'll all be thankful in October when we have two weeks off!



Thomas - our Middle School kid!
Thomas enters the 7th grade today and moves from elementary to middle school.
He's going to have a fantastic year, I am sure.
I can't wait to hear all about it this afternoon when I pick him up!!



And my happy little 5th grader!  His teacher is fantastic.  I am hopeful for a great year from Brennan as he continues in our academic challenge program.  I know it'll be a busy, challenging year again for him, but I also think it's going to be great.



No comments: