Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

January 2022

 This was a hard month.  We got back from our cruise at 9 p.m. on January 3 and I started working and didn't stop until about January 25 when Omicron started to slow just a moment so I could catch my breath.  Many, many 14 hour days.  I was praying for some relief so I could travel and spend time with family and friends after almost 2 years of focusing on helping our employees with COVID concerns/cases/time off work, etc.  It has been relentless and I felt completely burned out.  And then my mom unexpectedly passed.  It's just been a hard winter and I am so looking forward to spring.

In the middle of a tough month we did have some things to celebrate.

This was our last night on the cruise ship.  Thomas took us to his favorite bar (???????) on the ship and we enjoyed some time together.  I love traveling with my family.


Then for Brennan's birthday we went to the Purdue vs. IU women's basketball game. with friends - we were a mixed crew with 5 for Purdue and 4 for IU.  It was a fun day in West Lafayette for brunch and the game.





And then we got to celebrate Brennan's 20th birthday with him!



A couple of cute Remy photos (this bed may be too small!)


And Bailey's 8th birthday!




Dinner with our friends Laura, Cindy, Gene and Eric one night helped me sooooo much.

Snow started late in the month and didn't let up.

This was Brennan's car in his apartment parking lot as he was trying to drive south for the service in Mississippi.  He made it safely (we all did) but again, I'm ready for spring.

Hoping you are all doing well.  Thank you for all the kindness you've shown our family during this difficult time!

2 comments:

AD Cash 4 Cars said...

We are an undisputed leader of Adelaide's Cash for Car industry with a highly trained staff ready to cater all your car removal requirements- from free estimates to inspection visits, free pick-up or towing, and free paperwork. feel free to contact us 0469 048 281.
car recycling Adelaide

Cash for Carzzz said...

We are Queensland's most reputed car buyer known for the highest cash for car offers, free towing, no-obligation quotes, secure payments and much more. Over many years, we have helped customers across Queensland with their unwanted car removal. feel free to contact us 0448 394 660
cars for cash ipswich