Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Let's Go Fly a Kite...

We had a beautiful day today! I went to Target to look for a good kite but there were only cheapy ones to be found. I had a choice - Hannah Montana or Cars. I knew the only option for the Boatwright house.

This is a video of our kite - the wind was strong and the kite would do all sorts of loops and dives on its own.



Setting up the kite and a few instructions.



Cars Kite


Brennan with the controls


We had a really great outdoor day. We went to a couple of parks and went on a 3 mile bike ride on the People Trails. It's wonderful to be able to open the windows and let the nice breeze in!

1 comment:

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

I love kite flying! You were lucky to have such a nice day - we had rain all weekend. :( But thanks for the reminder that I should pick up a kite or two for the grandkids in the event we ever see a nice day again!