Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Catching Up

The carpet cleaners are in today.
Got my car back from having the brakes fixed this morning.
Pool is being closed next week.

Nothing too exciting going on right now, just regular life things.  And I love it.

Between the house, school, volunteering, swimming, tennis, piano, and band - I've been staying busy enough this school year.

Our boys are having a good year but are going non-stop with homework, projects, and sports.
Looking forward to some family time this weekend.

I did want to remind you of the What We're Reading linky party on the 20th!


I'll be hosting this month and would love to hear what you've been reading.

So get your reading posts ready and plan to link up with Ricki Jill and me on Tuesday!

I have been putting up a number of recipes on my cooking blog - check it out here.


And before I leave you, I wanted to share this that a friend sent to me.
David and I got a good laugh.





4 comments:

Kristen said...

Haha. I love it CDO is great!

Unknown said...

LOL! Love your Ya'll come eat! I just printed off the Coconut Bar Recipe! Our favorite is anything with coconut! Have a great family weekend! I've got to work! :(

Ricki Treleaven said...

I can't wait to see your list of books on the twentieth, Bonnie.

LindyLouMac said...

Busy times ahead with the start of the new academic year. Thanks for the reminder for Tuesday :)