Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Friday, September 2, 2011

Pranks

I have been remiss in blogging here but I vow to get back to it. 
I've been trying to get my new cooking blog up and running with a few recipes on it!
Please consider following me at http://www.yallcomeeat.com/!


They might look like little angels here but trust me, they are mischievous.

They're lately into pranking each other and it's been so much fun to watch. 
From afar. 
I am staying out of the middle of this little war they have going on as long as nothing is being destroyed or blood isn't drawn.

Thomas kicked off the prank wars by short-sheeting Brennan's bed.  Brennan didn't notice.  He just snuggled under his blanket and comforter.

Brennan (when told that prank wars had begun) stole all of Thomas's clothes out of his dresser and hid them in our luggage closet. 

Thomas switched out the bags in the cereal boxes resulting in Brennan eating Raisin Bran instead of Wheaties and Dad wondering why Kellogg's had shorted him raisins in his Raisin Bran.

Brennan put Thomas's trumpet and trumpet case in the dryer.  He didn't turn it on - thank goodness!

Thomas hid all of Brennan's Wii games.

Brennan took all the shampoo and body wash out of Thomas's shower and hid them.  Interestingly, Thomas didn't realize it for 2 DAYS (until I pointed out that he'd been showering with no shampoo/soap all that time).

When Thomas was spending the night at a friend's house Brennan chopped up Thomas's deodorant and scattered it all inside Thomas's bed.  The downstairs smelled like Axe for daaaays.  We decided that was going too far so Brennan had to clean it up and help me wash the sheets on that one.

I can't share a couple of the pranks they've pulled.  I'm still not over them. 
David thinks they're hilarious.

I'm just super thankful for two boys who get along (usually) and enjoy tricking each other.
As long as they're not tricking me, it's awesome!

Brennan is gone with David for the long weekend.
I wonder what he'll come back to on Monday night??


1 comment:

Ricki Treleaven said...

hee, hee I can give them some very good ideas....like unscrewing the shower head, unwrapping several jolly ranches, placing them in the pipe and screwing the shower head back on.....

Post about the other ones.... ;P

I am enjoying your foodie blog!!!!

(((hugs))),
Ricki Jill