Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Thursday, December 19, 2013

21st Anniversary!

Today David and I are celebrating our wedding 21 years ago tonight!  We opened gifts this morning and are planning a nice dinner out tonight.  We'll celebrate tomorrow night with the boys in Indy.
 
Just a few of the photos I've scanned over the past few years.  We were married BEFORE digital photos, you know!
 
 
 
 
David and the Bridesmaids

 
 
 
David and J.T., his best man

 
 
 
Amy and me

 
 
After photos but before the ceremony everyone was evidently growing hungry.
Daddy went out to Wendy's and got everyone hamburgers.


 
 
 
 
Daddy and me right before walking down the aisle

 
 
 
At the reception - the groom's cake

 
 
 
Juan and Hilary

 
 
 
About to toss the bouquet

 
 
 
Donna and our birdseed distributors - Daniel and Christopher

 
 
 
Heading off for our Honeymoon!











 

No comments: