Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Thursday, December 19, 2013

October Photos



Well now that I am not worrying about photo size on my blog posts I can finally take a few minutes to get caught up!
 
Here are the remaining October photos.
 
 
Before heading out on Fall Break we headed downtown to one of our favorite festivals - Ethnic Expo.  Here are the boys and Thomas's friend Neil (middle) walking ahead of me.  They're getting sooo big!

 
 
 
After Fall Break we celebrated David's birthday with what else?
 
Books, CD's, and Sushi!




 
 
David and I went to the Arts Council's annual fundraiser.  This year's theme was Bollywood.  I borrowed a few items from my friend Poonam.  It was a really fun night!


 
 
At church we had to say goodbye to our Youth Pastor who is head pastor at a growing church in Detroit now.  The Youth got together for are really fun night to wish her well.

 
 
Our youth have a tradition of Silly String fights so this was Pastor Peggy's last chance to participate!


 
Thomas looking stunning in his silly string.

 
 
And, of course, Halloween!
Thomas purchased this "hat/beard combo" with his birthday money. (?????)  But it came in handy for Halloween.  We stopped by the party store on the way home from school so he could find a coordinating "top" and he was in business.  Brennan chose to wear David's Indiana Jones costume!
 
So cute!

 
Hope you're having a great week!

No comments: