Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kitchen Science Experiments

This is my first attempt at uploading videos onto a blog. It's also obvious that I don't take videos on my camera very often. I didn't realize if you turn the camera up and down that the video would then be sideways. I mean, when you take a picture with the camera up and down the picture comes out OK!

Anyway, enjoy these two videos taken at the end of Christmas Break. Thomas and Brennan received two neat science kits from their cousins Danielle and Natalie for Christmas.

Thomas's uses metal, wires, an orange, and zinc sticks to power a clock. Pretty cool!

Brennan's is a Light Bulb that is powered by gears and a mini generator. The boys (and David) love a good kitchen science experiment!

Brennan and his light bulb science kit. Thomas and his orange clock.

2 comments:

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Awww, those are GREAT videos. They are going to love seeing them when they get older - at which time they will give you all kinds of grief for having the camera sideways. LOL

Scott said...

My neck hurts watching the first one!