Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Friday, January 2, 2009

Mini Architecture


Grandma and Grandpa Rushing got the boys Mini Architecture kits. Thomas was excited to put his together this week. He has them all arranged and is so proud. He also wanted to know where HIS blog articles were. What a great opportunity to start a Thomas label on the blog.

Thomas says he wants to be a paleontologist. We think he would also make a great pediatrician since he's a natural with younger kids and loooves babies. I also think he'd make a great architect. When we first moved to Columbus he was 4. He started identifying the different architecturally significant buildings in town right away. We'll see, I guess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the mini architecture kits are very cool. I will have to look for one for my grandson (age 7) - he would love it.