Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Saturday, October 30, 2010

How 5th Grade Boys Roll

Uno betting with candy corns, (root) beer, and Pringles.
I didn't even know you could bet at Uno!

Never could get Steven to let me get his photo, but Anshuk, Joshua and Niel were game.

As I drove everyone home I took the opportunity to ask about important things like favorite music, girlfriends, Harry Potter, and Miley Cyrus.

This crew has no favorite music ("just whatever is on the radio"), have no interest in the whole boyfriend/girlfriend drama, are excited about the new Harry Potter movie, and think Miley Cyrus is for 3rd grade girls.

Not sure I could ask for better friends for my 5th grader!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very good!
keep it up n_n!