Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Goals

I think I did really well on my March Goals!
Remodel 2 Bathrooms
Enjoy Spring Break with Family
Continue Exercise Program
Read 2nd Digital Photography Book
Clean and Seal Main Floor Grout
Hang Kitchen Valance
Decide on Bathroom Window Treatment

I accomplished all of my goals (first time ever?)  It's great to get some of the big house projects for the year accomplished!



Update Master Bathroom
Enjoy Easter with Friends
Focus on My Fitness Goals
Complete 1 Painting Project
Garden, Prune, Mulch, Plant, Sweep, Water
Get Carpets Cleaned
Start Family Bike Rides

3 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

Good for you for accomplishing so much!

My March was pretty unproductive at home. I've been teaching a new-to-me class at school this year and that's taken a lot of time that I'd normally work on my own things. Two more months of it and I'm free!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Yea, Bonnie!!! Congrats on reaching your goals. I have 2011 goals, and I have only achieved one!!! Yikes!

Your April goals look great, too. I like the idea of family bike rides!!!

xoxoxo,
Ricki Jill

LindyLouMac said...

I am impressed and listing your goals online probably inspires you even more. My goal for today is to catch up on blog reading so hard at this time of the year.