Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Monday, April 25, 2011

We're Back!

Our computer has been suffering from a progressive virus for over a week. 
We finally have it back from the Geek Squad after David fixed the first two bouts.  After that it was impossible to do anything on it. 
Ouch. 
It's really hard to blog from my iPhone!
Thank you, thank you to everyone who linked up on the 20th to our "What We're Reading" Party! 
It has been a lot of fun seeing what everyone posted. 
 I've got several new books to add to my to read list on Goodreads!

I'll be drawing for the giveaway and announcing it tomorrow!

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

1 comment:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I'm glad you're back! I look forward to seeing your book list.

(((hugs))),
Ricki Jill