Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Monday, March 14, 2011

New Easter Wreath

I've had the same spring-y wreath on our front door for 8 or 9 years and I was ready for something new.

Then I saw this in the latest Willow House catalog and fell in love with it.

The wreath is not included - just the cross, which I ordered from a recent Willow House (formerly Southern Living at Home) party.

I thought I'd make something similar for the front door.

I couldn't find a mossy wreath like the one above so I improvised with a 24" grapevine wreath and ribbon.

I'm still using the other wreath I made last year which I also love for the Spring and Easter!


Happy Spring!



3 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Bonnie, both wreaths are pretty. You did an amazing job on the cross one! I like it!

(((hugs))),
Ricki Jill

Paula@SweetPea said...

Both look great! I'm ready to pull out the Easter things. I've always wanted an egg wreath like the one that you made. Maybe this will be the year for that project.

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

I love the new wreath! I also love your old easter wreath, I may have to make one of those! Very creative. :)