Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter 2013

We had a wonderful Easter!
 
Church and then Easter lunch and Egg Hunt with our friends - our 8th year in a row.
 
 
 David getting ready to wake up the boys to get ready for church

 
My sweet friend, Rebecca, gives me a thoughtful gift each month, as part of our Happiness Project - her idea, not mine and certainly not required :), but so much fun for me!
 
 
Look at all my fun goodies from my Easter gift from Rebecca!


I went colorful this year on the adults' table instead of pastels.



Mike and Mary brought this amazing cake.  Just look at it!
I don't normally care for carrot cake, but I'm a convert.  This was the most amazing carrot cake I've ever had.


Oh, they're getting so big!

 
The expert egg hiders




With hundreds of eggs to hide, the dads get creative.  How did they get this one all the way up in the tree??  Sarah decided to go for it.


Candy gets a big egg prize each year and the kids love finding it.
This year it was an egg piñata that the dads had fun cracking for the kids.
 
  
Our 8th Easter Egg Hunt together -
 
Chaos ensues in 2006, and all grown up in 2013!
 
 


No comments: