Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where Do You Blog Party

Kate at Centsational Girl is hosting a "Where Do You Blog Party" and I'm linking up.

When I gave up my work laptop we bought a new home laptop that we keep in the office loft above the kitchen.  The boys have an older/slower laptop downstairs for homework and games.  It's nice to have one witout sticky keys.

There are built in bookcases along the other two walls in the loft.  David bought these Chinese silk screens in Beijing.  He was sightseeing while there for work and an art student approached him and encouraged him to walk over to a university art show.  We love these.

This desk was David's grandfather's. 

This is my view out into the front yard.  It's great if the boys are outside playing.

I sometimes take the laptop to the kitchen to blog, and I always have a glass of ice water close by!

6 comments:

Marivic said...

I love the desk and your beautiful smile! Happy Blogging!

Paula@SweetPea said...

It looks like you have two great blogging spots!

Jan n Jer said...

What a lovely spot for your computer, such a lovely view. Great happy shot of you enjoying your drink.

~KATE~ said...

the place looks relaxing!

i like the silk screens too. ^^,

btw, here is my Thursday Shoot.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Your computer area is way cleaner than mine.Nice shot.

Marice said...

that place looks pretty relaxing :)

u may view mine too here