Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Monday, January 31, 2011

Best To Do List Ever

In case you didn't know, I'll tell you.  I'm a list person.  I always have been. 
Lists work for me. 
They allow me to get everything down on paper so the multitude of things I need/want to do aren't bouncing around in my brain competing for priority.
Making a list and checking most things off makes me feel like I'm focusing on the right things in my life.
Lists allow me to feel a sense of completion.
Lists help me stay on daily track with larger goals.

I love lists.

I've tried a lot of different To Do lists over the years. 
A running list in a notebook works really well for me.

Then I found this list on Bonnie's blog House of Grace.
I have been using it for several days now and I've formally switched.
I'm finding I'm remembering and getting to more things daily using this easy list.
You can download or print this To Do list for free here.

Try it and let me know what you think!


1 comment:

Ricki Treleaven said...

This looks like a great to-do list! I will print some out very soon. Thanks so much for sharing this with me because I am list person, too :D