Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas #3

When we travel south for Christmas, one of the exciting parts of the trip is the numerous Christmas celebrations we get to enjoy! Last night was our 3rd Christmas so far this year. We celebrated with my Mom's side of the family. We had our traditional gumbo for supper, and it was absolutely delicious. My mom also made a pumpkin roll and an apple crisp cheesecake for dessert. YUM.

See Thomas and Danielle (oldest and youngest grandkids) above.

Playing hide and seek - Brennan is the seeker.

The great grandkids and my grandmother

Shelly and me with our grandmother, Mawmaw

We had a good time visiting with my Aunt Ellen, Uncle Justin, and cousin Scott as well. And we especially love the balmy weather!

Happy Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Merry Christmas you guys!