Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Royal Wedding


I am not much of a follower of the Royal Family in the U.K. but I have lots of friends who are!  Many people have emailed me Kate and William wedding photos and I thought I would share them.  If you right mouse click on any of these photos, you can save them on your pc.  Most of the photos are courtesy of the British Monarch and were released on Saturday.


Enchanted Serenity of Period Films blog has a great 8 minute video on all the highlights of the Royal Wedding.  Click here to watch the video.












































2 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

These pictures are fantastic, Bonnie! I am so glad you posted them. Just seeing the two of them makes me happy because you can tell that they are happy!

oxoxo,
Ricki Jill

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

What a breath-takingly beautiful wedding. She was a very beautiful bride!