Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Monday, August 8, 2011

Videos of Two Adorable Little Boys

When we lived in Mexico I purchased my first digital camera. 
I used it to capture videos and am so glad I did because we don't have enough examples of their cute little voices! 
Here are 3 David found in an old email I sent to him. 
I could eat these little boys up with a spoon.

These are from March 2004.
If you're reading this in email or a reader, you will probably need to go to the blog to watch these short clips. 

Sorry for the poor video-ing!

Thomas, 3 1/2, singing to one of our friends
And our dogs, Shelby and Bogey

Brennan, 2 years old, and his serious love of puzzles

Brennan, 2, sharing a song he learned in KinderMusik

1 comment:

Ricki Treleaven said...

How precious, Bonnie! Thanks for sharing these videos with us.