Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Y'all Come Eat!



I've really enjoyed trying out new recipes and modifying some old favorites over the last few months.
 Thomas, Brennan, and I have found a bunch more to try out soon.

So that our family blog isn't overrun with recipes, I decided to create another blog that is devoted entirely to cooking.

I hope that you'll join me over at Y'all Come Eat

I'd love it if you followed me!

And for those who receive this through email, please let me know if you want to get Y'all Come Eat as well.

Please be patient with me as I get the new blog up and running and recipes transferred over.

Buen provecho!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks delicious, I had this last night for dinner. So yummy! I'll go over and follow you Bonnie. Look forward to your recipes.