Last year I captured some of my annual favorites, so I thought I would attempt it again this year! Many bloggers capture their top DIY or craft projects, or recipes, or decorating projects and I love reading about them. Mine are just more my own favorite things.
It was a fantastic year - even with turning 40! - and I'm very much looking forward to 2012!
1. Favorite Book - this was tough because I read 55+ books this year. It was great to have them all identified on goodreads.com so I could remember what all I read! I'm going with the one that was the most surprising and entertaining of them all. You can read my review here. I would read it again, and I never do that. I still don't know a soul who has also read it, but I'm waiting patiently because I want to dish :)
2. Favorite Movie - This was also hard. With my chick flick group I saw a few really good ones this year, and a bunch of not-so-good ones. The one I liked the most this year was Crazy, Stupid, Love.
3. Favorite Trip - We had a great time in Florida (Key West and Orlando), but my favorite trip this year would have to be our family trip to New York City. Exhausting (lots of walking) but really fun. And pre all the Occupy Wall Street insanity.
4. Favorite TV Character - Kalinda from The Good Wife. Do you watch it on Sundays?
5. Favorite New Hobby - I didn't really take up anything new this year so I thought of changing the category, but I'm going with Cooking for the Family. I took it up a notch this year with the new blog and have really enjoyed the meal planning/cooking process more this year. It's been fun to get the boys in on the fun as well.
Wishing you a very happy 2012!