Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Monday, December 5, 2011

My INTJ's


Are you familiar with the "Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator" (Myers-Briggs for short)?
You can take the personal test online.
I used to train this for teams at work.
It was highly popular.
I'm pretty good at determining someones preferences (personality) once I get to know them.

David - I have always known - is a strong INTJ.
We had the boys take the test online the other day and my suspicions were confirmed.

I have two very strong INTJ's.
I had to snap these photos because they were even dressed alike!
Analytical, prepared to lead if no one else will.  Pragmatic, logical, creative.  Low tolerance for marketing or emotionalism.  Stable, reliable, dedicated.  Reserved, quiet and prefer harmony.   
Prefer the abstract.  Designers vs. builders.
Are pretty sure they're right most of the time (OK, I threw this one in).


Being the ESFP that he is, Thomas had to get in on the fun.
You can see my oldest INTJ about done with the impromptu photo shoot.

Thomas (ESFP) and I (ESFJ) are very, very similar as well.
The only difference is that I'm organized and he is not.
Thomas is super creative and can live very well in chaos.
Otherwise, our scores are very similar.


ESFPs live in the moment, experiencing life to the fullest.
Enjoy people.  Excellent team players.  Like to complete a task with maximum fun and minimal discord.
Others see ESFPs as gregarious, playful, spontaneous, and resourceful.
ESFPs get a lot of satisfaction out of life and are fun to be around. 
They are flexible, adaptable, congenial, and easygoing.
They seldom plan ahead, trusting their ability to respond in the moment and deal effectively with whatever presents itself.
Like to bend the rules.


Really fun to see how different and alike we 4 are!

No comments: