Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Monday, March 8, 2010

Isn't She Lovely?

I have been saving up for a couple of years for a DSLR camera.  While I like my trusty Kodak, I have a hard time taking consistently good photos with it.  Especially close ups.  I took 12 of my new camera using different settings and only got 2 that I was willing to put on the blog :)

But my new Nikon D3000 arrived on Friday and I am soooo excited!  Check out the external flash I also got.  I did a ton of research and settled on this one.  Now if I can only do it justice.  I hope I don't discover that the real problem with the Kodak was operator error!

Can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Congrats, I can't wait to see the pics! I am still learning how to use mine! It's fun though!