Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Somewhere Over the Rainbow...


Our local independent theater was showing the original "Wizard of Oz Monday" so we got tickets. The boys had never seen it all the way through. Brennan wasn't excited about all the "magic" parts and begged me to make sure we left right after the "normal parts" at the beginning. I said, "let's see how you do". He did GREAT and totally loved it.

We took Thomas out to celebrate being accepted into the AC (Academic Challenge) program for the 4th grade. He chose Texas Roadhouse. And we had a really nice time.

I love our little independent theater. They usually have great shows that we can't see at our big theater.


The Wizard of Oz was a fundraiser for a local group who's raising funds to build a Dog Park in town. We don't have a dog, but have gone to a number of their creative fundraisers this year.


Looks like a happy boy, ready for the show.

1 comment:

Xazmin said...

Oooh, I love me some Texas Roadhouse!

My little brother used to watch Wizard of Oz over, and over, and over...my other brother and I got so sick of it!!! But the little bro just loved it!