Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Teacher Gifts and Pinecone Flowers

I've had lots of visitors to the blog from Google and Bing the last few weeks. 
The searches are many times related to making pinecone flowers and teacher's Christmas gifts. 
So, I thought I'd share those links here, in case you're looking1

Teacher Gifts:
I made these last year and am making more this year.  Signature antibacterial gel containers.  I make them for new moms too.  Everyone loved them.  Link here.

I made these a couple of times in the spring as well.  Chalkboard paint.  I see a number of the teachers are using them for pencil holders now.  Link is here.
I made wrapping paper and monogrammed coaster sets one year.
I get tons of searches for these.


And I made this last year but am thinking about making them for the boys' teachers this year.
Everyone gets a kick out of this math-inspired Christmas craft.

Pinecone Flowers:
And finally, how to make pinecone flowers.  We turned ours into a wreath, and 3 years hanging, it's still looking good.


1 comment:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I am working on teacher gifts this week....