Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Catching Up

What a beautiful Fall weekend!
We've had a full one with very little homework (phew!) and we're ready to finish out the first quarter on Wednesday before taking a nice long Fall Break weekend.

I went on a county-wide historical field trip with the 4th grade classes on Friday.
It was a lot of fun, but I was worn out Friday evening!

Our friends recently moved into our neighborhood and they created a photography studio.
We attended the studio open house on Friday night.
Here is the outside of the invitation.
I'm already thinking about family photos (we're long overdue).

Yesterday we went to a street fair downtown in celebration of the opening of our new downtown grocery co-op.  The boys loved the caramel apples.

We've been making some fun Fall treats.
I've posted the details on our cooking blog - www.yallcomeeat.com



And my favorite time - we got to play at the park with our friends' new puppy Buster!
Isn't he adorable?
He's a Labradoodle (best name ever) and is 6 months old.
He is the best behaved dog and his fur is soooo soooo soft.
I want one.  Bad.

The boys are not used to dogs, which is so odd because when they were very little we had two big dogs that they rough-housed with.

Thomas loved Buster though.

Brennan had a great time walking him around the park.


 Happy Fall Y'all!

2 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

Looks like a great weekend! Our school system just finished the first quarter. Three to go!

I think a dog might be on someone's Christmas list!

Diane Writes said...

Hi Bonnie! Thank you for commenting in my quiet and rarely visited blog ;-) New visits from new people really make me happy.

I enjoyed this post. I love the pictures and the story that each depict. Family, nature and food, what more can we ask for.

I hope we could know each other better by following each others blogs. I would be happy if we would become friends in the blogosphere.

ENjoy the rest of the week.