Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

When Two Worlds Collide

David and I are watching the Battlestar Gallactica series streaming on Netflix and loving it!
It's always fun to find a series that's over so we don't have to wait for next season.
And it's super great when we find something we both like so much!

Who knew I'd enjoy a Sci Fi show, set in space, with murderous robots?
But, I do.

I'm currently finishing reading the Twilight series as well so vampires and the Pacific Northwest have been on my mind a lot.

And then - a friend sent me this video clip today and - collision!

Here's Starbuck from Battlestar Gallactica in an interview talking about Team Edward vs. Team Jacob from the Twilight books. 

SURREAL!

If you're reading this in Google Reader or email you may have to click to my blog to view the video.

And if you don't care ONE BIT about BSG or Twilight, then don't bother watching.


And don't forget the What We're Reading linky party happening tomorrow at Ricki Jill's blog.
Link up your latest reading post!

We'd love to hear what you're reading!

We're off for Fall Break!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: