Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, David!

Before we left for vacation last week we celebrated with David.

I cooked a nice meal and we had a great time watching Dad open his gifts.

Everyone was in a silly mood, as you'll see in the photos.

No one loves presents more than Thomas.

David was excited about his new thermos from his mom - he likes to make tea at work.
Look at Thomas - cheering for the new thermos.
I'm telling you - this kid loves celebrating.

I don't know if other kids are this way but ours are right in the middle of any present-opening occasion.  If I had asked them to sit down I don't know what they would have done.  At least they're letting the birthday boy open his own gifts.


Of course, I had to get David a little something Battlestar Galactica.
And look at Thomas on the left - soooo excited!

It was fun celebrating with David a little early, but we celebrated again on our trip.

Here's David celebrating with a Butter Beer at Harry Potter World!
More photos soon...

Happy Birthday to the best dad!


2 comments:

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Happy Birthday David!!

Ricki Treleaven said...

DId you just love Harry Potter World? Shanley went last summer with some of her friends, and she loved it! :D

Happy Birthday, David!