Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Friday, January 27, 2012

Downton Abbey Clip, Great Weekend, and This Just Pinned

I love Downton Abbey!
Here's a great clip of Dame Maggie Smith (Professor MacGonagall!) as the Dowager Countess. 

If you're reading this in email or a Reader, you may have to click on the blog link to go to the website.


 I'm two rooms away from finishing my Spring Cleaning!  I'm so anxious to finish up but these two rooms require Thomas and he's super busy.  I need to get a couple of hours with him to finish up!

Random Pins (from Pinterest) this last week or so....


I want this puppy sooooo badly...

I'd love to make something like this...

I'm totally making these for the boys on Groundhog Day


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Paula@SweetPea said...

That puppy is so cute! Wonder what breed it is? You definitely should make that dessert on Groundhog's Day!