Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Monday, July 25, 2011

Cheeseburger Cups

I wanted to share a recipe with you that we all really liked. 
I am sure I'll be making this again and again and again. 
A big thank you to Michelle at Decor and the Dog for introducing me to this yummy main dish. 
 I modified their recipe slightly for my family.


Ingredients
1 lb. lean ground beef
2 tubes buttermilk biscuits (20 biscuits)
1/2 cup ketchup
1/3 cup mustard (I used a mix of yellow and spicy)
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Shredded cheese

Step 1: Press a biscuit into the bottom and side of each space in a muffin tin. 
My muffin tin is non-stick but if yours isn't, then spray it first.

Step 2:  Brown and drain the ground beef.  Add ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce to the beef. 
Scoop into the biscuits and top with shredded cheese.

Step 3:  Cook at 400* for 15 minutes.

Delicious!

Even Brennan, who doesn't care for hamburgers, went back for extra helpings!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bonnie, They look absolutely yummy! My mouth is watering! I will difinetly give these a try. Great entertaining idea!

Paula@SweetPea said...

This will be a perfect weeknight meal for us this fall. I love a simple recipe that tastes good.

I once made something similar but they were pizza cups instead of cheeseburger cups.

Ricki Treleaven said...

These look so good! Trip would love these!

michelle@decorandthedog said...

So glad you liked them. Definitely one of our favorites.